Best 5×5 Grow Tent Review
With everything contained inside a sealed environment, no untoward smells seep out.
At a glance, a grow tent looks somewhat like a canvas closet or some kind of clothes drying device. Grow tents are stealthy.
Getting the best grow tent for the job need not be a stressful experience.
Today, we’ll look at some 5x5 grow tent reviews having stepped up in size throughout this grow tent series from some great 2x2 tents up through much larger tents like today’s 5x5 monsters.
Using a 5x5 grow tent and some great LED lights, you can grow over 100 plants if you fully maximize a Sea of Green crop.
Think carefully about how many plants you really want to crop, what sort of space you have to accommodate the growing equipment and then choose accordingly.
Any of the tents we have reviewed in this series would make a great choice.
Let’s look now at 3 great 5x5 grow tent reviews.
5x5 Grow Tent Reviews
VIVOSUN have a reputation for producing rock-solid grow tents at a highly attractive price point.
600D fabric is dense enough to create a superb growing environment keeping light from leaking and disturbing your grow.
As with the majority of tents today, Mylar is used for its first-rate reflective properties. The use of this material helps to optimize your yield.
Although this tent is bulky, assembly is a breeze. You won’t need any tools (although it would be a smart move to grab the help of a friend).
The constant use endured by grow tent zippers means that light can leak at these weak spots even with the best grow tents. VIVOSUN have paid attention to detail here and made sure the zippers are built to go the distance.
With solid steel tubing and a dense, heavy fabric, this tent will give you a great growing environment for 100 plants or so without costing you the earth. Give this 5x5 grow tent a shot. You won’t be disappointed.
- 600D fabric double-stitched and tear proof
- Superb value for money
- Straightforward assembly with no tools needed
- Mylar for optimum reflectivity
- Reinforced zippers to combat usual weak point for light leakage
- Steel tubes with large diameter offer great support so grow with confidence
- Keep an eye on your plants through the observation window
- 2-year limited warranty
- Check that corners are fully secured against light leakage
With an extremely durable tent at a very keen price, this 5x5 will give you outstanding value for money.
You should be able to grow in the region of 100 plants so you can expect a great return on your investment.
From the solid frame through the heavy-duty canvas, this tent is rugged and hard-wearing. You’ll be able to house all your equipment and a healthy bundle of plants without feeling cramped.
Zippers are secure and the seams double-stitched so you can concentrate on your plants without worrying about leaking light undoing all your good work.
If you have any issues with unwanted smells in your grow room, consider picking up some Ona Gel. This works wonder for neutralizing smells and doesn’t cost much at all.
Dollar for dollar, buying this great 5x5 grow tent from Apollo Horticulture is one of the wisest choices you could make.
- Harvest up to 100 plants with this 5x5 tent
- Fabric is dense enough to stop light penetrating
- Mylar lining for superb reflectivity
- Inexpensive for such quality
- Fabric and design helps prevent pests intruding
- Zippers will not let you down
- 90-day warranty with great customer care
- Very discreet packaging
- Be gentle when tying corner straps: they can tear if you use too much force
No collection of the best 5x5 grow tent reviews would be complete without an offering from the industry giant Gorilla.
With this stealthy black 5x5, you can grow around 100 plants in the comfort of your home. The infrared blocking that inserts into the roof is a superb touch of security.
Many grow tents produce fabric which is 600D (denier) in terms of density. Gorilla go the extra mile and the 1680D canvas really is built to stand the test of time.
When it comes to 5x5 grow tents, you’ll easily have the space to walk in and tend to your plants. It makes sense, though, to keep the number of times you enter and exit the tent to a bare minimum. A pair of excellent viewing windows mean you can keep your beady eye on things from outside fuss-free.
As with all tents from the main Gorilla line, you’ll get a height extension kit thrown in free of charge. This alone makes an already flexible purchase even more versatile still.
The quality of Gorilla tents extends all the way down to attention to detail like the tool pouch hanging handily for accessories like your thermometer. This 5x5 grow tent is consistently well reviewed and, if your budget will stretch to it, you can buy in absolute confidence.
- 1680D canvas far more dense than many competitors so grow with total security
- Tent is large enough to walk in but comes with a pair of handy viewing windows to minimize disturbance to your plants
- Infrared blocking for roof: grow in safety
- Mylar reflects perfectly so you can max out your grow
- Zippers will not let you down
- Free height extension poles
- Nifty pouch on tent to store accessories close to hand
- Need a friend to help you erect the tent
- As always, be aware that Gorilla do not use the stealthiest packaging Wrap-Up
We hope you have found these 5x5 grow tent reviews useful and that your buying decision is simplified. Stick to your budget, be realistic about your space limitations and get the right tent for you.
Now it’s time to get growing!