Best 4×4 Grow Tent Reviews
In this grow tent series, we walk you through everything you need to know so you can get the best equipment for the job. We first explored setting up your grow tent or grow room and then investigated the very best grow tents on the market today.
Today, we’re something like halfway and will take a look at a trio of 4x4 grow tent reviews giving you a choice of 3 of the best 4x4 tents available.
Using a 4x4 grow tent and some great LED lights, you can grow as many as 64 plants with the most efficient use of space possible and a Sea of Green method.
4x4 Grow Tent Reviews
First up in our look at the best 4x4 grow tents is a superb and budget-friendly option from the highly respected VIVOSUN.
You’ll be able to grow more than 60 plants if you invest in this awesome 4x4 tent without needing too much space to do so.
Putting this tent up is a breeze. You can assemble it in no time without any tools so you’ll be good to grow the day it arrives.
The 600D fabric is rip-proof and double-stitched to stop the chance of light leaking as much as possible. This is draped over a heavy-duty metal frame meaning you can relax and focus on your grow without worrying about your equipment letting you down.
Inside, Mylar lining reflects the vast majority of light for efficient growing.
If you want to begin growing marijuana and you need a decent crop, this VIVOSUN tent is a superb option at an incredibly keen price.
- Rugged and dense fabric: 600D
- Very affordable
- Mylar lining reflects 95% of light
- Very easy to put together
- Great zippers reduce any chance of light leakage
- Strong metal frame built to last
- Observation window: watch your plants without disturbing the growing environment
- Be careful of light leakage on corners
Next up on our list of the 3 best 4x4 grow tents is a smart, affordable option from Apollo Horticulture.
With a dense fabric and solid zippers, you can keep your plants safe and growing under perfect conditions fuss-free.
These 4x4 grow tents will let you grow as many as 64 plants but this is a maximum number rather than the expected amount. Still, you’ll certainly be able to enjoy a plentiful harvest year round.
As with most of the best grow tents, the lining is made from highly reflective Mylar. The same material is also used on the removable floor.
If you are looking for a no-nonsense grow tent without breaking the bank, you can rely on Apollo Horticulture. Pop this on your shortlist!
With discreet packaging and a decent warranty, you can buy with complete confidence.
- Very dense material stops light leaking
- Grow up to 64 plants under optimum conditions
- Mylar lining for superb reflectivity
- Great value for money
- Zippers built to last
- Removable Mylar floor
- 90-day limited warranty
- Very discreet packaging
- Stitching can be suspect
The Gorilla Grow Tent main line offers the discerning grower perhaps the best grow tents in a crowded market.
The LITE LINE allows you to buy into the brand heritage of Gorilla without going over your budget.
Whether you are just starting out or an experienced grower, this 4x4 tent will not disappoint.
If you make efficient use of the space you have and use a Sea of Green approach, you should get something in the region of 64 plants.
From a rigid steel frame through to the ultra-dense 1680D fabric, you can feel the quality and provide yourself with the perfect microenvironment for growing a bumper crop of weed.
The fantastic thing about the LITE LINE is that you can get all of this and more while not needing to spend a fortune. If you get a Gorilla, you really cannot go far wrong.
- 1680D canvas is dense and highly durable
- Lightproof seams for secure growing environment
- Walk in to monitor plants or use the 2 viewing windows
- Highly reflective Mylar lining
- Zippers will not let you down
- Use with soil or hydroponics: totally versatile
- Excellent value for money
- Awkward to assemble alone but that’s more due to the size than anything specific about this tent
- Watch for the packaging which can be rather blatant
In this grow tent series, we’ll continue stepping things up in size.
We will move on next to some of the best 4 x 6 and 4 x 8 tents before moving on to some really huge models perfect for professional growers.